As a medium-sized, owner-managed family company we are not only driven by short-term profit concepts, but also strive with our customers to achieve harmony with the environment and the “human” resource. To do so, we have developed a sustainability strategy that includes the pillars of economy, ecology, and social issues, defines strategic areas of action, and forms the basis of our corporate values.
The most important goals in our sustainability strategy are:
- profitable, resource-efficient growth above the market average.
- reduction of CO2 emission across all locations and an increase in energy efficiency
- property management that makes optimal use of resources “areas”
- combined with intelligent energy management.
- attractive programs for employee development and retention.