Helping locally to make things better – that is the strategic aspiration of our sponsoring activities. Every LOXXESS location makes its own decision about the local projects worthy of support. LOXXESS AG also supports centrally chosen issues that are especially close to our heart as a family company.
To give you an idea:
- In 2019, we supported the Irmengard-Hof of the Björn Schulz Foundation. The Björn Schulz Foundation helps children and adolescents with terminal illnesses and their relatives with various inpatient and outpatient projects.
- After 20 years of service, we donated a semi-trailer truck to the volunteer fire department of Reischach. It has been used for training purposes since early 2019.
- In 2018, we donated to the Nicolaidis YoungWings Foundation, whose patron is the soccer star Thomas Müller. The YoungWings team offers an online counseling service for children and adolescents to help them cope with grief.
- In 2017, our Christmas donation went to Neuburg a. d. Donau. The ELISA Family Aftercare Center supports families of seriously ill children and acts as a link between the pediatric clinic, private doctors, institutions and the parental home.
- In 2016 we decided as part of our sustainability survey to support the MIttagskinder foundation in Hamburg, which takes care of disadvantaged children
- The “Lichtblick Hasenbergl” foundation draws attention to the northern section of Munich where affluence, education, and a sheltered home life are not a matter of course. We supported the association’s work again in 2015 with a donation in the five digit range. (Link to article)
- At the Haiming location, we support the work of the volunteer fire department in the community and assist the local orphanage in the form of monetary donations.